O’ Donovan Rossa Bridge
The O’Donovan Rossa Bride links the Four Courts and Legal area to Wintavern Street on the southern side of the Liffey. Wintavern Street extends from the Quays to High Street, upon which stands St Audeon’s Church and Christ Church Cathedral. Various bridges have stood at this site since the first wooden bridge was completed in 1684. The three-arched stone bridge that stands now was completed in 1816.
A view upon the O’Donovan Rossa Bridge, with The dome of the Four Courts behind.